Why Learn to Ride with Horsemens Pony Club Perth?
We would love you to be part of Horsemen’s Pony Club in Perth and have the opportunity that means that YOU, whatever your age or previous experience, receive the best in support, coaching and facilities that make joining us a fabulous, fun and awesome’ learn to ride’ experience.
Quite simply, with over 30 years of serving riders just like you, we view our relationship with all our club members as a partnership, one that aims to turn your dreams and ideas of becoming a better rider than you are now, into something real, something special to be part of and create many happy memories for the future.
… THIS IS WHAT HORSEMENS PONY CLUB IS ALL ABOUT…THIS IS OUR DIFFERENCE.
Click on the image links for more information about Horsemen’s Pony Club…
5 reasons why Horsemen’s should be YOUR pony club…
- We ALWAYS strive do what we can to help you become the rider you can be whilst maintaining a fun, safe environment to take your riding to the next level.
- We cater for ALL levels of rider experience, from the young starters and lead line to higher level riders. We also have an over 25yrs membership level.
- With a focus on safety as well as rider development, you can be sure that you or your children are in the right environment to learn.
- We have a range of events to suit all levels of rider including the famous Hunter Trails that run twice a year..
- Our excellent facilities for both riding (with both arenas and cross country courses, and our catering that makes sure that you and your “supporters” are looked after
We look forward to working with you and taking your riding experience to the next level of enjoyment.
What our valued members say about Horsemen’s Pony Club…
Caoching for all ages!
“I have seen our three daughters coached from Lead line up to confident event riders. Delighted with not only the supportive, fun environment that they have been part of over the last few years, but it really feels like a “club” that cares about ut’s members. Highly recommended“
Mike S – Bullsbrook
Professional and friendly
“We a great encouragement and coaching for our daughter to take her riding to the next kevel. We have been to 3 other pony clubs over the years and would always recommend Horsemen’s Pony Club to anyone that asks..”
John and Jenny F – Midland
YES! really all ages!
“I only started to ride three years ago in my thirties. I was absolutely delighted when I discovered that Horsemen’s Pony Club accepted members over 25years as part of the club.
I have been made welcome and received massive help with my riding. Last year I achieved my goal of competing in the Hunter Trials. Fantastic. Thank you!!“